Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Cheesecake Chronicles: Part 1

A devoted lover of cheesecakes, I decided to sample various cheesecakes around Cairo in search of the best. This post might seem odd in the midst of all my depressing/political/critical posts but after a year of protesting, rock fights, tear gas, morgues and hospitals that led to gaining a few pounds due to emotional eating & showing no signs of regret, I decided to make use of what I now call "Food Therapy".

This will be a series of post under the title of The Cheesecake Chronicles.

Delights: White Chocolate Cheesecake

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being Scrumptiously delicious, I'd rate this one as a 4.

The crust was extremely moist, lacking the crispiness that makes the juxtaposition with the cream. The cheese filling could stand to be a bit more creamy and thicker than this was. Also, the White Chocolate on top is infused with Caramel, and the Caramel ratio exceeds that of the White Chocolate so you can barely taste it which is a bit misleading as I was told this is a "White Chocolate" cheesecake.


Photo of Delights' White Chocolate Cheesecake


No comments:

Post a Comment